Title

6.22.2005

Here's My Card

I’m officially working now. No, I mean really officially. How do I know this? I have business cards now. These silly little rectangles of thick paper with the company logo and my name and contact info. I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do with them, seeing as I’m not really in the type of position that involves professional networking. Plus, I’m almost embarrassed by my job. Now I have to explain to people that I meet that my occupation really doesn’t enter into my identity; it’s just the place I go to chill on weekdays. And I really do chill… the nice thing about having a job that doesn’t impact me as a person is that I don’t really get too stressed out when things are busy or when I screw up. It leaves me plenty of negative feelings to apply to other areas of my life.

I really need to get my dad a Father’s Day present, but I have no ideas. Any suggestions for what to get a workaholic kind of guy? Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home