Title

6.17.2005

Gigs and Secrets

So I got a freelance gig designing an artist's website of sorts for a friend of mine, which I'm pretty psyched about. I certainly don't expect to generate any sort of future business from this venture, but it will be a way to get my design skills out there, and I'll have made a website for someone other than myself, which is important for portfolios and such. I also added pictures of my work to my Flickr site and set it up so they appear in the sidebar on this page [scroll down]. Listen to me, now it's as if I can't stop thinking about my professional development. As it turns out, my current position doesn't really do much to quell my ambitions, primarily because they are entirely unrelated. While this comes as no surprise, it's a bit disappointing.

I just realized how this blog makes it seem as if I don't have much of a life… although this is true, maybe I shouldn't be advertising it. I also have a new quest, but it's a secret. I’m not as brave as CBS. Plus, I like having secrets. I may just be one of the best secret-keepers you will ever know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home