Title

8.19.2005

Workplace Audio Entertainment

I'm not a huge fan of internet radio, most of the stations are no better than FM radio... it's all about greasing palms for airtime and irritating commericals. But when I get bored with my iPod selections, I listen to SomaFM. The "Indie Pop Rocks" station is quite accessible, and a really good way to discover new music, and if you're feeling a bit more adventurous, hit up "Groove Salad".

It's commercial-free, the connection is pretty dependable, and you can listen to it with any player that can handle streaming content (e.g. iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc.) I know I sound like an infomercial, but I want to support these guys because I really admire what they're doing. In true indie style, they're essentially running a radio station out of a basement without any funding.

thirteen senses... unlucky

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home