Title

8.22.2006

The Aforementioned Inequities

Now that I've gotten the adulation of hot girls over with, let's move on to how socializing unfairly favors them. I mentioned how grateful I am that hot girls can get me into bars or clubs. Now I accept this ridiculous procedure, but I really don't understand it. What's the economic principle behind this practice? If it's based on the assumption that men are going to be exchanging the most currency, then perhaps keeping the place full of attractive women achieves the goal of maintain a healthy stock of targets. But then this assumption belies other assumptions... Namely, that all the men going out are single, heterosexual, and willing to buy $10 drinks for strangers.

Of course, this means these establishments must let some men in initially, but they need to screen them for their financial status. Aside from their dress, fame, or tips, it seems like a tough call considering the vast majority of guys dress alike, are not well-known, and expect a fiver will results in doors magically opening. So I'm going to fight the system. I'll deploy a few hot girls to get me in the door, and once inside, I will encourage girls to buy ME drinks using this strategy:

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/03_Approaching/01_Approaches/buydrink.shtml

Not because I'm trying to pick girls up, but just because I want to stick it to the man. And a beer shouldn't cost me $8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home