Title

1.11.2006

Moustachioed

For lack of something better to write about, I thought I'd alert everybody to the fact that for the first time in my life, I'm letting my facial hair grow out. Several months ago, I started planning a party which I have lovingly titled, The 'Stache Bash. The theme of the party should be rather obvious... guys grow moustaches. Why? Kitschy fun. I've often wondered what I would look like with a cheesy 70's looking moustache, so now I get to find out, and embarrass my friends as well. Don't worry, though. I won't actually shave down to the 'stache until the day of the party. Meanwhile, I'll be sporting a scraggly beard. I have about 2 weeks worth of beard going now with about 3 weeks more to go. I can't say I'm enjoying the fuzziness so far, and it will only get fuzzier. But life is all about setting goals for yourself, and working to achieve them. So I'll consider this a personal goal, albeit a silly one. Maybe you'll even get to see a picture or two.

1 Comments:

  • >sigh<
    I wish you well. The girl made me shave mine upon my return, so no stachebash for me. : o (

    By Blogger Duby, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home