Title

12.08.2005

Finally

I'm really excited (perhaps unnecessarily so) because we now have Firefox installed on our machines at work. My firm is ultraprotective of information, so they do not allow users to install programs. But now I have Firefox, and the world [wide web] seems brighter. Of course, I can't install any of the fun themes or extensions, but at least I have tabbed browsing.

I guess this post proves what a dork I am. If anyone still uses Internet Explorer on their PC's, I highly recommend you give Firefox a shot, you might never go back. There's a button towards the bottom of my sidebar that links to it.

1 Comments:

  • firefox is my backup when safari is being fussy, but i agree tabbed browsing needs to be a basic staple in offices everywhere. when i had a dell i actually preferred opera (mouse gestures!), but i think by now firefox is top notch...i have a friend who also has a mac. the punchline is that he uses netscape. it almost makes me cry.

    =) happy holidays jg!

    By Blogger jadis, at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home